Tuesday 6 October 2009

Folding Paper Guy!

SIPHO MABONA

Someone, had mentioned this guy to me and I then came across him in a newspaper. Despite the fact that I would never pay for one of the paper sculptures, I think they are really incredible and this is a really talented and creative guy. His designs are so intricate and some take him up to 20 hours to fold, they are all done out of one sheet of paper and can take up to six months to design. He folded his first paper plane at five years old and is now folding creations which are being exhibited all over the world, from Japan to France and Switzerland to Canada. Some of his designs sell for more than £1500.
I think this guys work is amazing and its really nice to something new and original being designed.





























No comments:

Post a Comment